As you all know my mom was an amazing woman. She loved us all so very much! I miss her now and always will. I can still feel her love with me though and I hope that you can too!
- Daughter of Lionel and Elizabeth Baulderstone
- Sister to Patti, Jo, Ken and Rob Baulderstone
- Wife of Thomas Lee Stutzman
- Mother of Leaf Ann Christenson
- Grandmother of Adelaide Elizabeth Christenson
- Aunt to Adam, Melanie, Penny, Nick, Hugh and Robert
- Friends to so many... a remarkable neighbor and good citizen
Marie was very active in her Church, she was a deep thinker and positive influence on others. She searched for knowledge about life and understood her purpose on Earth was to love all those around her. She was the best mom I ever could have asked for and she instilled all the tools and life skills I needed to go on with my life in her absence. I never imaged I would lose my mom so early in my life. She had such a zest for life, I know that she would have done anything to be here for Addie as she grows up. However her days were numbered and we have to keep on living the way she would want us to. Keep her close to your heart and remember she was certain that life is eternal.
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!